Spending your first Christmas away from home can be an exciting and daunting time for many of our younger guests. One of the most common concerns we hear from our smallest visitors is “…but how will Santa find us??” Well, it’s a good thing our parks have been around for quite some time and that Santa knows the address for each and every one of them.
In fact, at Ingenia Holidays we think the big man is a pretty big deal and we’ll go to all lengths to ensure him and his reindeers will find you.
One of our favourite ways to do this is by making magical reindeer food. We have a very special recipe that is guaranteed to guide Rudolph and his hardworking team straight to you!
Simply sprinkle this magical reindeer food and the glimmer in the moonlight will light the way for Santa and his sleigh and the reindeer will have a tasty reward for all their hard work.
- Raw porridge oats
- Raw sugar
- Red & green food colouring
1. Separate raw sugar into 2 bowls adding the red food colouring to one bowl and green to the other. Mix each bowl until well combined and leave overnight.
2. Once the sugar has dried and is no longer wet, combine with the oats.
3. Spoon into a snack-size sandwich bag and seal carefully.
4. Attach your Ingenia Holidays reindeer food label using a stapler.
This Christmas Eve at Ingenia Holidays each and every one of our 21 properties will have a magical reindeer runway. So on the eve of the big day all you need to do is gather your little ones and make your way down to sprinkle reindeer food on the runway and Santa will have no problems finding you.