Important Update at 9am, Monday 6 July 2020
Update: Victoria COVID-19 Outbreak
All guests arriving from Victoria into New South Wales and Queensland should comply with state government regulations. For additional information from the New South Wales Government click here; or for the Queensland Government, here.
All guests arriving at Ingenia Holidays will need to complete a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Declaration prior to arrival confirming;
- I/We have not returned from overseas in the past 14 days.
- I/We am not required to be in self-isolation/self-quarantine.
- I/We have not previously been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- To the best of my knowledge, I/We have not been in close contact with a person who has a reported or suspected case of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the past 14 days.
- I/We have not been in a COVID-19 hotspot (as defined by the Chief Health Officer)in the past 14 days.
- I/We have not had a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold/flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours and are otherwise well.
Any guest(s) who answer yes to any of the above questions may be referred to a local health authority.
All guests travelling from Victoria must make contact with the Park Manager and pre-register by completing online check-in prior to arrival. Guests are discouraged from using shared facilities and are required to occupy self-contained accommodation (cabin or ensuite site).
Any arriving guests from a declared Hot Spot must remain in isolation (quarantine) for 14 days. Further information on COVID-19 is available from the Australian Governments National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080.
Important Update at 8am, Monday 23 March 2020
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
We hope you are feeling ok. It’s a little hard not to feel overwhelmed by what is going on in our world at the moment, isn’t it?
This is just a note to check-in and let you know we are following the advice of the Australian Government and health authorities and, like you, we are monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation and commit to providing updates as they come to hand.
We want to reassure you, that we are doing our part to protect the health and safety of all who visit us through practising rigorous hygiene protocols.
We are encouraging all guests to remain positive and hold close the idea of the Great Australian Holiday. We are all in this together and our front-line times are here to help and ready to take your calls.
Want to chat with our team about an upcoming booking? Click on this link and our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
From our family to yours we wish you safe travels and happy days.
Update at 8am, Tuesday 17 March 2020
Looking at the news headlines over recent months, you may have concerns about stepping too far from your front door.
We are thinking of our Ingenia Holidays family and know that in times of need it will be our Aussie Spirit that brings us together as we navigate the days and weeks ahead.
It’s true – it’s been a challenging start to the year for many, particularly along the east coast of Australia. That’s why taking a holiday locally is a win for local communities as well as a win for those seeking a safe, convenient getaway without the worry about flights, ships and large crowds.
We wanted to share some of the ways we are working to support your dreams to get away and make the most of your downtime.
Keeping it local
We know that our regional areas have been doing it tough. Now more than ever these communities need visitors, and they are just waiting to welcome you to share their (very large) backyard.
Whether you’re keen to lounge lakeside, unwind in wine country, soak up some sun and surf, or you just need a few perfect pitstops on your latest road adventure, Ingenia Holidays offers somewhere to relax and recharge – and enjoy the kind of open spaces that Australia does better than anywhere else.
Whether you’ve got a few days to spare or a few weeks, you can pack up the car – including a spare esky for all those local specialities – and hit the road. Hassle free.
Keeping you safe and healthy
The wellbeing of our guests is always our priority. Given current concerns over coronavirus, we have introduced additional measures to ensure our current standards of cleanliness and hygiene are even more rigorous. Just to provide that extra peace of mind.
Recent additions include:
- All guests are provided with information prior to arrival outlining symptoms to look out for and preventive measures to help them minimise the risk of infection
- We are monitoring advice from government health agencies with staff receiving regular updates to ensure they are well-prepared and have the latest information
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning of public and high-touch areas
- Hand sanitisers are available in key staff and public areas and at the entrance to all shared community buildings
We’d also recommend;
- Clean your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth. And avoid shaking hands.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is unwell – try to stay 1.5m away from anyone coughing or sneezing.
Keeping things flexible
When times are uncertain, plans sometimes change. We recognise how important flexibility is and our local Park-based teams are best placed to assist with all reservation enquiries. Alternatively, our Ingenia Holidays Guest Assistance Team can be reached here.