The Easter school holidays are a great time for families to spend quality time together. You and your loved ones can bask in the autumn sunshine at the beach, or escape to the countryside for a relaxing stay outside the city.
he Easter long weekend can go by in the blink of an eye, so why not take an extended break? Rather than rushing back to your responsibilities, make the most of the holidays by spending the entire two weeks off at one of our family-friendly caravan parks. If you’re worried about finding enough school holiday fun to keep your kids entertained over the Easter break, we’ve got you covered. Once your youngsters have finished off their chocolate eggs, they can start enjoying all the exciting things to do at our parks.
Check out all the Easter holiday deals on offer at Ingenia Holidays.
From toddlers to tweens, children of all ages love our Kids’ Club activities. Designed to keep your little ones occupied and happy, each Kids’ Club has a schedule filled with fun events. Friendly staff are present during each activity to provide supervision, but we always encourage family participation.
These are some of the activities on offer:
- Colouring in
- Arts and crafts
- Biscuit decorating
- Treasure hunts
Getting involved with Kids’ Club is a fantastic way for parents to have fun with their kids over the school holidays without leaving the park in search of family-friendly activities. If you’re having a tough time deciding where to spend the Easter holidays, pick a park that features a Kids’ Club.
The availability of Kids’ Clubs can vary depending on your destination. For more information about finding the best caravan parks for kids, please contact our friendly team.
Our holiday parks are fitted with multiple outdoor play areas to keep kids from running out of things to do. Be sure to pack plenty of sunscreen, because your kids will want to spend all day outdoors making the most of these activities:
- Water play parks – The last of summer’s hot temperatures can linger over the Easter holidays, but our water play parks offer instant relief from the heat. Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut is renowned for its epic water play park, which features a huge tipping bucket and a waterslide.
- Playgrounds – Beautifully landscaped playgrounds are a common feature at our holiday parks, providing kids with somewhere to use up their boundless energy while befriending other young guests.
- Jumping cushion – Designed to provide hours of fun, our jumping cushions are popular with kids.
- Sporting facilities – Ideal for active kids, the sporting facilities at Ingenia Holidays parks include mini golf courses, tennis courts, and basketball courts.
- Equipment hire – We have heaps of sporting equipment available for hire, including bikes, surf boards, canoes and stand-up paddle boards.
Together with these fun facilities, there are also plenty of open spaces for Easter egg hunts and lots of outdoor scenery to explore.
The family-friendly fun doesn’t stop when the sun goes down. A selection of our parks host open-air movies for kids during the school holidays, giving families a great way to wind down at the end of the day. There are also glow stick parties and indoor DVD nights (these activities will be organised through Kids’ Club), so your kids will be occupied right up until bedtime.
Ready to embark on an action-packed Easter break with your kids? Avoid missing out on your dream destination by booking your accommodation today!